Good thing Baxter's always ready.
Anyways, it's been a busy year. I've told you guys a lot, I've written a lot, and I've read a lot. So with that said, here are my favorite posts that I wrote for you guys in 2012 in case you missed em:
1) Getting back up after an injury (in my case, a concussion)
2) The power of surrounding yourself with positive people
3) My naked 62 year old man-roommate
4) Why query writing is better than job applications
5) On setting an example
6) Lessons on living alone
7) My first public speaking engagement
8) Never Surrender (the blog hop)
9) How I pick winners for blog contests :)
10) The time I fell in love in Seattle
11) The time I got lost, on foot, for two-three hours, in Seattle
12) Another round of public speaking
Stay tuned in 2013 for big news. And by that...I mean....you know, the same complaining about real life and trying to land an agent :)
Happy New Year!