Awhile ago, my old friend gave me a blog award...and so I'm finally getting the chance to pass it on. It’s the Booker Award. The rules after accepting this award are as follows:
#1, thank the person who nominated you.
#2, name your five favorite books.
#3, post the award icon on your blog.
#4, nominate five bloggers who have literary and book-centered blogs.
1. My friend, Anna who is a book blogger!
2. Five favorite books? Well, since 2012 is ending, how about five favorite books that I read in 2012? Does that sound okay?
|Totally read the Tribute Guide, too!|
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. Totally rocked my world. Tally Youngblood is a badass.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. Well, no one warned me how much I'd cry, but it was beautiful.
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. In case you hadn't heard, I'm a wee bit obsessed.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. It helped pick me up after reading several overwhelmingly sad books.
- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. One of those that made me cry for a long, long time....
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown. Amazing.
3. Done up there at the top....
4. And passing this business along:
~Ms. Suzi because she's an awesome Beta, and person :)
~Ms. T Drecker because she leaves wonderful comments :)
~Ms. J.A. because she's a wonderful blogger, had a baby in 2012, and is generally a rockstar
~Ms. Dani, who I discovered this year. Awesome blogger, too!
~Ms. Emily R King, because she also is a rockstar and leaves thoughtful comments.
Alright, thanks for stopping by! Hope your holidays are/were fabulous!