Wednesday, January 2, 2013

TBR and Goals, 2013 Style

He's just so darn handsome :)
Welcome to 2013! Mine has already started with a wee bit of a headache, and lots of shakiness. Then Baxter decided to vomit...three times, and have blood, so you know, it's been an adventure (which is why this post is a little late. We went to the vet, and he is currently on watch, so I'm pretty sure he'll be okay. Just worrisome).

If you haven't updated your Goodreads challenge yet, you should! My goal is to read twenty four books, 12 of my own, and 12 from the library/friends. Wish me luck.

The 12 from my own library are:

Arclight
The BFG
How I Stayed Alive When My Brain Was Trying To Kill Me
Wither
Tell Me Where It Hurts
The Glass Castle
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
The Fault in Our Stars
A Child Called "It"
The Idiot Girls' Action Adventure Club
Just a Boy
The Secret Between Us

Outside of that, my goals (I don't like resolutions so much) for 2013 are to continue paying off student loans, pay off one credit card (entirely), and get the other way down, buy a new computer, and find a new (more stable) place to live. I'd also like to write another novel, re-edit the ones I already have, continue that whole public speaking/motivational speaker thing....

Oh, and you know,

Land an agent :)

What are your goals for this year? How did you spend your New Years?

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great reading goals! I love "The BFG" and "The Fault in Our Stars" is on my reading list too!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You've already got your books picked out that you want to read? I've got a general list, but usually I don't know what I'm going to read next.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that if you comment and I don't respond, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't have wifi, but I do have a bad memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...