Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shit Just Got Real

They are super excited for me :)
This one time in May, I started working for a newspaper with the Real People column. It's been fun, and challenging, and making me wonder if I could get involved more with the newspaper.

As of yesterday, I had an interview, where I got to talk about abortion rights and my involvement, protests, and other things you typically shouldn't say at an interview.

And this morning, as I lay in bed with Baxter and Kyla, my phone went off.

And they offered me the position of a reporter! It's salary. I shouldn't rely on a roommate anymore!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the job, and I hope it makes you happy. I know I would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, congratulations!!! Such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME!!! Congratulations!! How cool is that~ a reporter! So pleased for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please know that if you comment and I don't respond, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't have wifi, but I do have a bad memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...