Saturday, July 28, 2012

Free Tea For A Year!

You all know I'm broke, right? Well, did you know I'm also obsessed with tea? Well, Good Earth Tea created the Tea Tag Contest. I submitted. I am now one of 50 finalists.
TEA!!!!!!!!


So now I'm asking for your help (via every social networking medium I have!). All you have to do is go here:

http://www.goodearthtea.com/?page_id=521

Click the VOTE tab near the top. Search Lynne, and you'll be able to see my entry (and of course, it involves a dog!) You can vote up to five votes for the quotes, and vote daily! Please! Voting is closed August 1st!

Thanks tons!

4 comments:

  1. Off to go look...
    I'm not much of a tea person, but I do like Good Earth tea. We always have some in the house.

    I'm going to offer "Part One: The Tunnel" for free starting Monday and for a few days after that. I'd be incredibly grateful if you'd pick it up. It's short, so it should only take a few minutes to read and put up a quick review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'll go check it out. Good luck!

    I'm not a huge tea drinker. But I like it cause I hate coffee and it warms me in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats... am going to vote for you now. I'm also a huge tea drinker:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

    Obat Penyakit Asma Untuk Anak
    Pengobatan Asma Secara Alami
    Obat Sakit Tenggorokan
    Terapi Penghilang Penyakit Asma
    Obat Penghilang Insomnia Alami

    ReplyDelete

Please know that if you comment and I don't respond, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't have wifi, but I do have a bad memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...