Friday, December 21, 2012

Because It's Christmas

I've had Baxter for about three years now. The first Christmas I had him, we went to Michigan and spent time with my mom and my sisters. When we arrived at my mom's, Baxter went straight for the fake tree and lifted his leg...Thankfully, he only peed on my presents. Unfortunately, he peed on books.

The second year (last year), we spent the holidays miserable in bed because I'd gotten really sick a few days before. The adorable little man cuddled with me the whole night. It was wonderful.

But during the time I've had him, we've never had a tree.

So this year, I've decided to remedy this situation:


It's three feet tall, white, and perfect. The lights on it aren't even mine (I live in the basement and they were on the wall, so I figured it'd be okay to put them on the tree. Pretty, no?) There aren't any decorations. There are two wrapped presents from my mom (no clue what they are), and a rawhide also from my mom for Bax.

Because it's the holidays, and because some peeps have been sending messages on twitter, I figured I'd throw this out there. If you would like to send a present to Baxter or to me (because you know, we like free crap, and free food!) here's our address:

Lynne or Baxter
PO Box 668
Norway, ME 04268

If you don't, well then, I at least had an excuse to show you our tree. Here it is with the lights on :)


I'm constantly nervous that when I'm gone at work I'm going to come home and find that he's peed on the presents, so keep your fingers crossed that he doesn't!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm in love with the tree. Merry Christmas, too!

      Delete
  2. Pretty tree! Hope you and Baxter have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We just received decorations today. I'm excited to make it even prettier! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. it's soooo cute!!! have a "dog"gone good christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Why, thank you. I bought Bax and me some stockings the other day, too. We're going all out this year

      Delete

Please know that if you comment and I don't respond, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't have wifi, but I do have a bad memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...