Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best of 2012

So it's almost 2013. Turns out, the world didn't end. Who knew? I'm completely unprepared now...


Good thing Baxter's always ready.

Anyways, it's been a busy year. I've told you guys a lot, I've written a lot, and I've read a lot. So with that said, here are my favorite posts that I wrote for you guys in 2012 in case you missed em:

1) Getting back up after an injury (in my case, a concussion)

2) The power of surrounding yourself with positive people

3) My naked 62 year old man-roommate

4) Why query writing is better than job applications

5) On setting an example

6) Lessons on living alone

7) My first public speaking engagement 

8) Never Surrender (the blog hop)

9) How I pick winners for blog contests :)

10) The time I fell in love in Seattle

11) The time I got lost, on foot, for two-three hours, in Seattle

12) Another round of public speaking

Stay tuned in 2013 for big news. And by that...I mean....you know, the same complaining about real life and trying to land an agent :)

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. hmm...i'll have to go back and read some of those. have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have an awesome new year! And yea, 2012 was an adventure :)

      Delete
  2. Look forward to all the complaining about real life and trying to get an agent stuff! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great pic :) Hope you have a great new year Lynn(e), and I'm digging that new background!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete

Please know that if you comment and I don't respond, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't have wifi, but I do have a bad memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...