Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Magic

This is Baxter's reaction to the news.
I've had a hard time coming up with something to blog about today. In light of the Boston Marathon bombing, I needed something uplifting. Something that makes believe there is still good in the world. So, M is for Magic.

Not the kind of magic that conjures the devil, or hurts people. But the kind of magic that stirs and steals your heart and makes you truly happy. The kind of magic that the love of others gives you, the kind prayer (if you pray) gives you. The kind of magic that gives you hope, and happiness.

I don't want to believe in the things that harm people. I don't want to believe in the type of people who have so much hatred in them, they'd bomb the 26th mile.

I want to believe in puppies, and friends, and love. These are the things that keep me alive and keep me going.

M is for Magic, because Love is Magic. Acceptance is Magic.

Spread this. Don't spread hate.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good kind of magic to spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like magic and it does make you think of new things to believe in, not focusing on the awful right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, especially in light of recent events. You are so right, lady. We could always do with a little more magic and love in the world.
    Nice post,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to believe in that kind of magic also. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Please know that if you comment and I don't respond, it's not because I don't love you. It's because I don't have wifi, but I do have a bad memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...